The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) offers Territory nomination under the following skilled migration streams:
- Skilled Regional (provisional) subclass 491 visa.
- Skilled Nominated (permanent) subclass 190 visa.
The ACT Occupation List effective 1 January 2020, will apply to all Canberra Matrix submitted on or after 1 January 2020.
CANBERRA MATRIX – INVITATION ROUND
Invitation date: 23 January 2020
ACT 190 nomination:
- Invitations Issued: 251
- All Matrix submitted: 120 to 75 points
ACT 491 nomination: Invitations Issued: 161
- All Matrix submitted: 120 to 70 points
The following caveats apply to certain ‘open’ occupations on the ACT Occupation List. If you wish to nominate an ‘open’ occupation but you cannot comply with any ‘caveat’, the occupation is deemed to be ‘closed’. If your occupation is closed, or deemed to be closed, you cannot claim Canberra Matrix points in the ‘Nominated Occupation’ category; or in the employment / spouse employability category.
** Employment Caveat. Minimum one year ACT employment contract in the nominated occupation with an:
- Australian medium to large enterprise (50 plus employees) located in the ACT; or
- Academic appointment (Level B to E) at an ACT tertiary institution.
## Employment Caveat: Minimum one year employment contract with an ACT employer in the nominated occupation.
^^ Australian Registration or licencing is required
If you would like to know more about your eligibility to qualify for a Canberra migration, please get in touch with us at email@example.com