• fb.me/myeduconnect.au
  • info@myeduconnect.com.au
  • +61423064265, +8801790598146


Student visa (Subclass 500):

This visa allows students to stay in Australia to study full-time and for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered education institution.

Requirements of eligibility:

✓ been accepted to study full-time in a registered course at an educational institution in Australia

✓ organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.


Student Guardian visa (subclass 580):

This visa allows students guardian to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.

Requirements to be eligible for this visa:

✓ be a parent or person who has custody of the student, or a relative who is 21 years or older and has been nominated in writing by a parent or someone who has custody of the student

✓ not bring family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances

✓ be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student unless you are applying for this visa with the support of the government your home country.