On 13 February 2020, Western Australia has updated on the Graduate Occupation List.
The 2019/2020 Graduate Occupation List offers various occupations to be applied for under the Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190) or Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491).
- Have an occupation on the Graduate occupation List
- Meet Department of Home Affairs requirements
- Meet English requirements
- Meet WA study requirements
- Meet the work experience or employment contract requirement
- Demonstrate Sufficient settlement funds
The new occupation listed, Retail Pharmacist (251513) is now available on the Regional Western Australia Graduate Occupation List.
A contract or job offer must be provided as evidence, demonstrating that the position offered is in Regional WA. Regional WA includes the following postcodes: 6041 to 6044, 6084, 6207,6213, 6215 to 6537, and 6560 to 6770.
The new addition to the Graduate Stream joins the occupation Hospital Pharmacist (252511) which is also available for state nomination in Regional WA.
For more information regarding Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190) or Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491), get in touch with our migration team at firstname.lastname@example.org