We are pleased to announce our business partner, Ord Minnett, a leading Australian investment advisory firm, offer services include full service stockbroking, financial planning, portfolio services and qualifying investments for investment immigration. More information about Ord Minnett can be found on their SIV microsite www.ords.com.au/siv-piv-services.
Ord Minnett has introduce a specialised investment portfolio service which is highly attractive to wealthy families who have children that study in Australia with Minimum investment AUD$1m.
The benefits of this portfolio include:
- Emphasis on generating income returns to offset the students living and tuition costs rather than having to make multiple FX transfers per year
- Grow and protect wealth over the long term
- Parking some wealth outside of their home country as a plan B
- Diversification into a different currency and asset classes
- Under Australia’s Migration Act of 1958, it may be possible for Australian residents who are in Australia on provisional visas to take advantage of the temporary resident rules which exclude foreign sourced income and gains from Australian tax. Below is the Department of Immigration and Border Protection link: https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/what-is-the-significant-investor-visa
- Minimum investment AUD$1m
Please see below example of an investment portfolio designed for international students and their family:
For more information of International Student Family Investment Portfolio, please get in touch with our Wealth Manager and SIV Investment Specialist at email@example.com.